Monday, May 6, 2013

I Don't Wanna Dream Of You Ever Again

I told my ex last night that I don't want him in my life anymore.

He responded with "wow why". I didn't answer. He hasn't messaged me again.

I don't know if this means we're moving on for real this time or if it's another joke. I just keep thinking about how he's not the same person he was. And even then, he still pressured me to have sex before I was ready in the beginning.

I just keep saying the same shit. I don't know what else I can say to motivate myself to let go of him.

I just know us getting back together wouldn't work. And keeping him in my life isn't even making me happy. I don't think it makes him happy either.

I just need to keep reminding myself that I don't need him. And he isn't offering me anything to stick around for.

Knowing my friend attempted suicide over a short relationship she had with a total asshole makes me wonder if I look just as stupid as she does to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment