Haven't been writing again. Just haven't wanted to. Not sure why.
I saw my counselor on Wednesday. She said it seemed like I had made a lot of progress.
But it doesn't feel like it today.
My ex and I are still talking. He texts me less. I text him more. I hate it. He doesn't care when I'm upset unless it involves him.
My counselor says it sounds like he wants to control me. He said last night he hopes we will get back together one day after things change.
I don't want that. I want to not feel for him anymore. All it does is hurt.
School is winding down. I'm really stressing out. I have a lot of tests coming up (finals), and have a lot of homework and projects to finish up.
And I signed up for a really hard Summer class.
I require motivation. I need to dispose of distractions.
It sucks to focus more on school than myself, but school is so important to who I will become.
... I was going to end this entry here with "pray for me". Unfortunately, I've recently been doubting my religion.
Hope for me that I can begin to believe in myself again. Hope that I can believe in something.
No comments:
Post a Comment