Sunday, April 28, 2013

'Cause Everybody Burns And When It Starts To Hurt, I Cry

I have so much to work on in myself and I really need to start focusing on that.

I want to stop being so angry when people say something not so nice to me.

I want to stop taking other people's words to heart.

I want to stop being concerned with anybody's life except my own.

I want to stop acting so immaturely.


I want to stop allowing other people's words and actions to effect me so heavily.

I just need to be more secure with myself, I guess.

I don't really want to explain anything. Even though I'm supposed to be able to do that on here.

I guess I'll just admit, I got accused of something via an online message regarding people I thought were my friends. I became furious and said a lot of things I already regret.

Things are gonna be a little weird for me for a while.

I really want to quit my job. But I know I'm more mature than that. And I hold more responsibility than that.

dkjsf,ndfhkjhmjkjytkhglj

dskjgnmdtnhkmf,n klftmgweoikvlbgshn2b0g4wjpte
sdxgchvnjty gm

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment