Saturday, April 6, 2013

When is it enough?

When will I get tired of this game?

I can see it is finally coming to an end.


It's like he is a stranger. And I am just holding so hard onto every little piece that remains of the man I loved and the relationship we had.


I am accepting every tiny bit of empty love he is willing to offer. I am begging for it.


He is breaking my heart and then sticking around in an attempt to heal me. And I love it and hate it at the same time.


I'm embarrassing myself and hating myself for it. I'm even starting to kind of become numb to the entire thing, as I cry a significantly less amount.


I thought I had reached my breaking point. I obviously have not. I know what I'm doing, but I keep doing it.

When will my will be strong enough to just let go?

No comments:

Post a Comment