Sunday, April 7, 2013

Feeling It All Over Again

I made a mistake in allowing us to stay close. I am right back at staying up until 5 in the morning, wishing he'd answer my texts or call me back.

He says it is alright to ask to come over, and then does not reply when I do ask.


Why do I keep asking? What am I expecting?


Now here I am again, crying and missing him, instead of sleeping. It's been a month and I haven't moved on at all.


When does it end? When can I stop thinking about him constantly? Why doesn't he think about me anymore? The thoughts just never stop coming. I never stop thinking about him, I never stop wanting him, for any second of the day.


I'm losing everything. I'm losing myself.


God, please, just make these feelings stop. I just want to be over all of it so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment