Thursday, April 25, 2013

If You Stay Forever, Hey

Argh. I haven't been writing.

Well, my ex and I have been talking a lot. :/

He invited me over last night. So I went. But it just was not the same. He kept touching me (not in a cute way) and I just was not into it.

And when I asked if he wanted to go to bed, his reply was "will you have sex with me?"

We fought. I left.

I told my coworker and she said it sounds like I'm over him. That makes me very happy.

But then why do we keep talking? Why do I not just say goodbye?

He's made it clear he's not attempting to get back with me. But he's said he still cares and "likes me" and wants to stay close to me.


I believe when he says that. But I also believe he wants to keep having sex with me.

We're moving on. Just in a weird way, I guess.

I'm going out tonight. It's nice to not be secluding myself.

I just need to stop texting my ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment