Thursday, April 11, 2013

I should be studying for a test right now

Woke up sick this morning. Haven't really been able to eat since the last time I saw him.

Then I made the mistake of rereading e-mails from a couple weeks ago, ones that he blamed me in and said we'd still be together if I'd have never talked to the other guy.

Feeling really low again today. Hurting a lot. But on the bright side, I'm not necessarily missing him. Just still sort of grieving, I guess.

I will take it one day at a time. I was tempted to link him to a new issue of a comic we both read yesterday, but I didn't. I will not contact him today, either.

I don't know how much longer I can feel sad and heartbroken.... but it's got to end soon, right?

I can feel others getting tired of me talking about him and what we were and how I feel, as I'm doing it constantly. It's all I think about. It's consuming me.

I really do want to let go. I'm trying so hard.

Then I wonder how he's doing....

No comments:

Post a Comment