Saturday, April 13, 2013

it is a seemingly never-ending cycle for me.

Got drunk. Texted him. He let me go over.

he no longer wishes we could get back together over time. He still cares, but he doesn't trust me. He specifically said he doesn't want to put up with me. He thinks I can never change. I cried while he told me I will get over it. I told him how I felt while he said I may feel like that today, but he has no idea how I will feel tomorrow.

we had sex this morning.

He told me he didn't want to take advantage of me anymore and it wasn't fair to me, even though i initiate all sexual advances.

he really is sick of me and wants to move on.

so why do i still text him? What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment