Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I'm definitely all sorts of emotional.

Woke up this morning and definitely had a pain in my chest, and churning in my stomach.

I haven't been eating much as of late. Today will be another day that I probably eat very little.

I guess I'm just missing him again today. Or I'm hurt because he never answered my e-mail or text messages.

I think maybe it scares me most to realize I may never speak to him again. Well, besides my terrifying fear that he doesn't miss me anymore. But I guess he can't miss me that much if he's still moving forward so much while I am stuck in yesterday.

I've got to accept how he feels and understand I can't change it.

I'm letting it go.

I won't hear from him today, or tomorrow, or anytime soon, probably.

And I will still wake up every morning.

... It's gonna be a tough day. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment